Selection Criteria Service
Not understanding the importance of selection criteria and how to respond is one of the biggest barriers for people securing employment in the public sector. Local, State and Federal government along with their agencies, use selection criteria to compare the relative merit of each applicant. The Australian Public Service (APS) along with other government bodies, use selection criteria and pitches as a tool to assess an applicants capability to perform successfully in a role. They help determine the best person for the job by providing a consistent tool to measure applicants against the role requirements competency requirements so the way you answer criteria can impact on whether you are shortlisted for an interview or not.
Our selection criteria writing service includes:
- Document addressing your suitability and the key requirements of the position
- Conducting research on the employer and position prior to writing
- Study of the industry you are applying in
- Written in an engaging style using targeted keywords applicable to the position
- 2 business day first drafts
- Guaranteed to pass ATS algorithms for targeted positions
- An assigned professional writer that you can contact directly anytime
Simply choose the amount of pages you are required to write and place your order. We typically answer 2 questions per page unless the position description advises otherwise. Once your order is processed, you will receive an automated email with a unique order number and a link to upload your current resume and a link to the position you are applying for.
Your assigned writer will contact you in person for any further details they may require. Once we have all the required information, expect the first draft of your selection criteria within two business days.
Select the amount of pages you are required to provide to order now