Resume, Selection Criteria & LinkedIn
Our resume writing service is performed by professional recruitment consultants who know exactly how to make your resume stand out to hiring employers. We carefully select our team of resume writers based not only on their writing ability, but also their real world recruitment experience ensuring they understand exactly what's required to secure you your next position. Having a professionally written resume can drastically increase your earning potential and help you climb the career ladder.
We take the time to consult with you personally, research your history, understand your goals, then draft an exquisitely worded document and present it in a clean, modern design.
Not understanding the importance of selection criteria and how to respond is one of the biggest barriers for people securing employment in the public sector. Local, State and Federal government along with their agencies, use selection criteria to compare the relative merit of each applicant. The Australian Public Service (APS) along with other government bodies, use selection criteria and pitches as a tool to assess an applicants capability to perform successfully in a role. They help determine the best person for the job by providing a consistent tool to measure applicants against the role requirements competency requirements so the way you answer criteria can impact on whether you are shortlisted for an interview or not.
Our LinkedIn services includes the creation of a new LinkedIn profile or professional optimisation of your current LinkedIn profile. Your LinkedIn profile writer will liaise with you, research your resume, previous job titles and companies to gain a sound understanding of your career goals, work history and achievements. They will then research your competitors within the marketplace and write a professional, optimised LinkedIn profile, tailored and targeted for your industry and job title whilst giving you a competitive edge over everyone else. We're not just another resume writing company, we're LinkedIn experts!
Our resume, selection criteria & LinkedIn package includes:
- Extensive research of your previous experience, skills and achievements
- Conducting research on the employer and position prior to writing
- Study of the industry you are applying in, ensuring your new resume and selection criteria exceeds the required standards and addresses the criteria specific to the position
- Keyword optimised and targeted for the position(s) you are applying for
- 2 page selection criteria addressing the key requirements, experience and skills
- Fully optimised LinkedIn profile with industry targeted keywords
- 2 business day first drafts
- Guaranteed to pass ATS algorithms for targeted positions
- An assigned professional writer that you can contact directly anytime
- Delivered in MS Word & PDF format
- Unlimited revisions until you are 100% happy
Once your order is processed, you will receive an automated email with a unique order number and a link to upload your current resume. If you don't have a current resume you can use our online form to enter your employment information, allowing us to capture the details for your resume.
Your assigned resume writer will contact you in person for any further details they may require. Once we have all the required information, expect the first draft within 2 business days.
Select your career level to order now
- Graduate Level: Graduates with under 12 months total work experience
- Professional Level: Professionals with over 12 months experience at non-managerial level
- Management Level: Team leaders and mid-level team/department managers
- Executive Level: C-level professionals, Directors, VPs, Presidents, General Managers, etc.