Our selection criteria service includes:
- Extensive research of your previous experience, skills and achievements through an in-depth strategy consultation call.
- Study of the position(s) you are applying for, ensuring your selection criteria is targeted, optimised and addresses the criteria specific to the position.
- 2-page document as standard. Extra pages can be added at extra cost.
- Written using the STAR approach (Situation, Task, Action, Result).
- Three business day turnaround as standard. Express options are available.
- Guaranteed to pass ATS algorithms for targeted positions
- A specialist selection criteria writer that you can contact directly anytime.
- Delivered in MS Word & PDF format.
- Unlimited revisions until you have the perfect document.
How it works
Once your order is processed, you will be directed to our client portal to upload your current resume and the position description. If you don't have a current resume, you can use our online form to enter your previous employment information, this is so we can assign you to the most experienced writer for your career history.
Your specialist selection criteria writer will then contact you in person to arrange a consultation call. Once this has been completed, expect the first draft within 3 business days.
Please note that our turnaround times are for the first drafts of your selection criteria. If further revisions are required, these will take another business day. To utilise our premium express services, you must be available for a consultation call on the morning of the business day following the placement of your order.